Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So, the elections

I'm not a person who gets really deeply into politics, but since Gore lost in 2000, getting democrats in power has definitely been more interest and I think we are about there in 2008 for the White House.

What I don't understand though is HOW MANY people can stomach the republican party, McCain and his lies and then Palin? Palin will have to be a blog entry all to herself tomorrow or later this week!

I just don't GET how people can be a republican now... absolutely cannot. They lost me way back in 1992 when the republican convention ridiculed Hilary Clinton because she was a working mom... HELLO??? What?

I have such high hopes that things will finally improve once Obama is in office - in the USA and with our relations around the world which has suffered TERRIBLY under Bush.

No comments: