Sunday, October 21, 2007

Another LONG delay


Well, we thought the computer was fixed, but it's not... so, no easy access. Plus, I've been so busy lately, I haven't had much time to write things up.

It's been a LONG time between cake orders, but I had one this weekend and it turned out pretty cute and they seemed happy enough. The image must have looked real enough too because JUST in the nick of time I stopped Henry from trying to pick up the car off the cake (or so he thought he could do!) YIKES!!! Now THAT would have been a disaster. I was all worried about the cats (but they are great and I hide the cake away), but the toddler! He'll get the best of a cake yet, I'm sure! This cake was my first "painting" a cake too and for someone who has NO artistic talent, I think I did a pretty good job on the mountains/mesas in the distance!

No comments: