Friday, August 24, 2007

Doin' the happy dance!

First I emptied six full bookcases, and then (drum roll please) I moved, all by myself, FOUR seven foot bookcases upstairs. Only one was easy because it was just the shell. Two had doors and the fourth was the corner unit with more framing and a weird diamond shape, but oo-boy, I DID IT! I also moved the other two bookcases to the other wall downstairs. Now I just need to prime and paper two walls and then my job is MOSTLY complete. The last thing to happen is to move the toy room stuff dowstairs, but that will seem like a piece of cake after all of that heavy stuff going UP! Yay! Yay! Yay!!! I'm leaving sorting the books to DH because only he can know what he wants upstairs ad what he wants downstairs.

Now, to shop a little for fun and then off to the pool to ease these achy muscles!

No comments: