Monday, August 6, 2007

Sleep is a good thing

I managed to get a nap yesterday afternoon for a couple hours and then went to bed at 8pm and slept until 5:30 am this morning. It's amazing how much better a person can feel if they get SLEEP! I just need to learn to go to bed before 10 pm on non-cake days and then I won't get so sleep deprived.

I don't have any more cakes until this weekend and then I have two - one for Friday and one for Saturday (so far). I can always hope for more orders during the week. I have some leftover icing from the cake this weekend, so I can practice some techniques. For some reason I can't seem to be able to do the most easy border of them all - how is that possible? And I suppose I should get some housework done too. Weekends are always messy for us for some reason.

No comments: