Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sleep not cakes seem to be a primary theme!

And last night? I got a FULL night's sleep! I took a HOT bath last night around 9:30 pm, and was in bed and probably asleep immediately by 10:30 pm. I woke once between 2 am and 3 am with Henry, and then he slept until 8 am which is UNHEARD of!!! 5 am is our "usual" rising time!

DH also went to bed early, even before me, and he got himself up this morning and let me sleep in - a double gift!!! I didn't have to wake at 5 am with the little guy and I didn't have to pry DH out of bed either! Sigh... life is MUCH better when you get sleep!

Now cakes - I have an appt. today for a cake for a sweet 16 party, so I'm curious what we will come up with and then I need to do some shopping for Adrian, my oldest DS's, birthday cake! He wants the Dalmatian cake which is a YUMMO European cake with sponge layers and cream layers and almonds and a sort of brulee too... sooooo good!

But first, I should probably clean the bathrooms because they are beginning to look neglected.

No comments: