Friday, September 14, 2007

It's FRIDAY!!!

And I feel better today. I think the situation with DH will work itself out. I've noticed he's beginning to be a "bit" more affectionate, so I just need to give things more time and do what I can to make things better.

I have a simple "thank you" cake to do this weekend, but that's about it. Today? I am going to TREAT MYSELF... well, if getting some pants that fit and some clothes that are less mommy like is treating myself! It's really a necessity, but I haven't done it yet because I haven't wanted to buy clothes in my size! LOL Silly, I know - but a couple pairs of pants and nice shirts would be a welcome addition to my mommy soiled clothes. They still need to be kid friendly, but they don't need to be from Target!

Too bad I'm way sleepy today. Right now I just want to curl up and sleep! Henry didn't nap again yesterday and then he slept just 9.5 hours last night. Yet he woke up smiling and raring to go... he inherited some "I don't need to sleep genes" from somewhere, but not from me! LOL

No comments: