Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Well, the stinker is sleeping!

It took him over 30 minutes to go to sleep, but he's been sleeping for 2.5 hours already. Part of the reason it took so long for him to go down was because the two cats were having a wild romp upstairs running all over the place including my bed. It was entertaining, but not very sleep provoking to say the least.

Of course, I really, really needed to run errands and instead, I'm stuck at home just WAITING for him to wake up ad shortly after he does, my older son will be coming home from school... the joys of the school year schedule!

I "should" be spending this time reorganizing my craft stuff or folding laundry or the "yucky" dishes that the dishwasher can't handle, but nope... I'm goofing around the net and watching one of my FAVORITE shows, "Top Chef" reruns... well... I guess I can't always be good!

No comments: