Monday, September 17, 2007

What to do today?

I have so little time on Mondays because schools let out at 1pm every Monday. This morning I took in our kitten to get altered, at 1 pm I'm picking up my son and his friend to go for some ice cream and then at 4:30 pm I am taking in Bella (the mommy cat) for her vet visit and I might even have to go BACK to get Pippen as when I dropped him off they are now saying he can go home at 6 pm instead of what I was told on the phone last week (grrrr..) with being able to take them both home after Bella's appt. Well, maybe he'll be ready.

The only thing I know is that I need to get another cat carrier as Pippen has the one and Bella needs to get to the vet too. I had a feeling we would need two carriers today! Oh well, one is HUGE as our previous cat was HUGE, so when I need to take both, I can use the big one and use the smaller one when we have just one to take in which will happen I suppose.

The weather has been so gorgeous that we have been going out every day to enjoy this fabulous cool yet sunny weather. I LOVE it and it seems to be agreeing with Henry too. He slept really well last night, YAY!!! And guess what, I feel better! LOL

No comments: